Back in action!

So I am finally back up and running. I've been hard at work on a bunch of new projects and will be uploading more in a steady stream over the next week or two, but let's hit the major points that i've reached right now.

A short while back during a chat with my good friend and fellow alumni Brent Morris I decided it was time to take my maquette work to the next level and began a series of production maquettes which will soon be available for sale. This all began with the first piece, a cover of Brent's character "The Artist". Below you will find images of the process.














The first print came out wonderfully and right now is awaiting paint. I have 3 other maquettes on deck for the mold process and will post updates on them as they come together.

**Update** First Print is Painted!







Next I have been spending more time painting recently trying to really push into my own style and i've been getting some very good results. The image below is kind of the flag ship piece for the new set of paintings which I will be debuting shortly.



That's it for now, check back often for updates, follow and comment. I would love to hear your critiques, questions, and so on.

Also, I am now an active member of the twitterverse @lanesartshop , so feel free to follow me and i'll follow you back! - Lane

Comments

Popular Posts